The majority of casino operators don’t bother gamblers with a sluggish registration process. That is because operators want newcomers to sign up and play with no hassle on their online portals. The joining process varies on different sites. Some providers ask punters to pass an obligatory verification; others need only users’ email and phone. Experts from casinologinguide.com explain in-detail how to create accounts on the top online casino portals. Moreover, their pundits provide an unbiased review for the most trending gambling websites in Canada to help players figure out what online venues are trusted and what platforms are better-to-avoid.
Choose an Online Casino
The paramount factor, which defines whether customers’ gambling experience will be pleasurable or not, is choosing the right casino operator. Several hallmarks identify trusted brands from scammers.
- Accreditation. The golden rule for all gamers is picking up only licensed operators. The good sign is when a venue is accredited by world-recognized authorities, such as the UKGC, Curacao, MGA, etc.
- Payout speed and limits. Experienced rollers know that a sluggish withdrawal speed, as well as low cashout limits, may ruin the joy from their winnings on casino portals. It is recommended to check these nuances ahead so that not to suffer from a headache when it comes to payouts.
- Diverse & rich lobby. Some punters prefer table games; others are fond of slots; the third go wild with live-dealer revelries. Thus, top-tier operators tend to diversify their gaming lobbies with various games to any preference. Experts suggest choosing providers with at least 500+ games on the menu.
- Flexibility of payment solutions. Reputable operators offer different banking options to deposit coins and pull out winnings. Customers must have a good assortment to choose from, including BWT, e-wallets, credit cards, and even crypto transactions.
There exist many other nuances that detect trusted gambling portals from fraud. In their reviews, pundits from CasinoLoginGuide reveal other key points they focus on when testing online casinos.
Online Casino Account
Newbies in online gambling often wonder why they need to create an account if they only want to play once. There are several reasons why accounts are necessary. First of all, unregistered clients can’t feel all the joy of getting welcome bonuses. Some operators even don’t ask newbies to invest anything but present them with free spins just for newly created accounts.
Another reason why punters need accounts is that it is the only option to withdraw funds. Even amateurs can make a good profit on gambling platforms. Thus, rollers need to sign up to receive their deserved winnings. Finally, 91% of casino operators in Canada have top-notch loyalty programs with fantastic privileges for registered clients.
How to Sign Up
Typically, it doesn’t take long to sign up to online venues. In most cases, the entire process takes less than five minutes and requires a few simple steps:
- Step 1: Go to a platform you want to play on
- Step 2: Click on the Join Now/Register icon
- Step 3: Provide the information needed for account creation
- Step 4: Verify your email (if required)
- Step 5: Tick the box that you agree to Policy and T&Cs
- Step 6: Click on the Confirm button
These are the major registration steps. They may vary depending on a particular casino operator.
The common question that disturbs all newcomers is what personal information is safe to share on gambling portals. The majority of companies ask for the following data:
- Date of birth
- Contact phone
It is crucial to provide a valid electronic address because managers will send a confirmation link to it. Most operators ask newbies to pick up a preferred currency. Also, players need to come up with a unique username and password. Ensure that your passcode is not weak (it should contain upper- and lowercase letters, numbers, and special characters).
Another step is account verification. Some operators allow gamers to skip this stage, but experts suggest picking up sites that don’t neglect user verification. It is a proven sign that brands stand for responsible gambling and work by the law. Why do punters need to pass verification on venue sites?
Verification allows operators to ensure that users are of legal age (Canadians are allowed to gamble from 18 y. o.). Authentication is also required to detect users with fake or multi-accounts. Besides, only verified members could contact a customer support department via a live chat.
The First Deposit
The next step for registered users is making the first deposit and starting playing. Of course, rollers can gamble in the demo mode, but they won’t earn real money in case of successful game outcomes. Besides, 99% of casino operators grant newcomers welcome perks upon the first investment.
How to deposit on online venue sites:
- Login to a portal via your existing account
- Go to the Deposit page
- Select a preferred payment method
- Specify a sum you want to invest
- Confirm your actions
Now, punters may claim a welcome perk. Some providers ask for a promo code to redeem the bonus. Experts also suggest paying heed to wagering requirements but not only to the bonus size.
How to Login Next Time
When gamblers want to play on a platform next time, they need to enter their existing username/email and unique passcode in the Login window. There is no need to launch a separate account to sign in to desktop and mobile versions. Verified punters may use their existing accounts to gamble on-the-move.
Personal Data Protection
The lion’s share of gamblers wonder how exactly the companies protect their personal data, which they share when registering. Customers may check this information on a venue’s Policy page. Trusted operators use SSL encryption to safeguard members’ contact and financial details. Reputable providers never transfer clients’ personal data to third parties as stated in Terms & Conditions.
Of course, punters may gamble on casino portals without accounts, but only registered clients receive multiple privileges, including welcome perks, freebies, and even birthday surprises. Besides, some operators present newcomers with lavish no-deposit incentives just for newly created accounts. Luckily, most gambling sites have a swift and hassle-free joining and login process. Multiple bonuses, privileged customer support, and exclusive promotions are worth spending a few minutes to sign up for online casinos.