(Via PRNewswire) The popular Fusion mounts made by Chief, well known for its AV mounting solutions, have been upgraded to include new installer-friendly features. Just a few of the innovations announced by the company include:
- Super stability – included set screws can be used to keep the mount rigid and stable throughout the life of the installation
- Nesting spacers – can be stacked to achieve any depth and reduce waste
- Faster installation – integrated teardrop design speeds up and eases installation through use of lag screws
- Quick-store cords – magnetized ClickConnect makes it easy to store and access pull cords
- Improved cable management – redesigned end caps allow cables to be routed behind the poles
- Additional lateral shift – shifts wall plate around electrical and low voltage boxes on the wall
- Enhanced security – integrated security lever makes safeguarding displays easier
- Easy-Reach handle – provides better accessibility to ClickConnect on extra large mounts
- Improved packaging – when displays will be mounted at a later time, hang interface hardware on mount rails without losing pieces
Still there are Chief’s trademarked features such as Centerless™ lateral shift, ControlZone™ height and roll adjustment, Centris™ low profile tilt and ClickConnect™ tool-free latching. Most of the new solutions will ship in April, Chief says.
How did the company come up with these improvements? Extensive interviews with installers, for one thing — but also just by watching installations and seeing where the process could be made easier.
There are also new above/below shelf accessories that work across the Fusion product lines.